BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was hoping to get some opinions before I purchase a replacement set of bulbs for my 04 ZHP.

I have the KZKW headlights and they do suffer from the burnt bowl problem, however I partially fixed them for now by adding in some aluminum foil to the inside of the bowls to get a little bit of reflection again. I have recently had to replace my driver side ignitor because it somehow melted the socket of the bulb and now I need a new bulb as well so I am going to buy 2 new bulbs to make sure they are color matched.

The question I have is what color should I go with. I am thinking of going with 4300k because that is the stock color and I would assume that if I replaced my bowls in the future, the lower temp color would not be as hot and burn the new bowls as quickly. But I have 6000k AE's installed as well as 6000k fogs. If I go with the 4300k will it look wrong compared to the AE's and Fogs?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Hi,
My name is Tim K. with Umnitza sales. I would go with 5000k for my headlamps they are still white but will help increase vision for you.If you have any questions call me at 925 521 0577.I give Fanatics members extra discounts!
Tim K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts