E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to PS this M, but it's kinda hard using a laptop without all the plug-ins. But I'm trying to color match the lens, color match or black out the gills, tint the window's like 35%, make it so it looks like it as Hamann molded ducks and black out the rims mores. And a color matched ACS molded front spoiler.

Thanks to anyone that can help, I know it's alot.

Here's the pic.

Very much appreicated.

CHiPZ

·
Registered
243 Posts
:hi: not the best work...but here ya go....darker rims, tint, body colored reflectors, invisibulbs, acs add on, blackout kidney grills...like i said...mediocre work

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
AssassinGT said:
lol.......... Nice lip. :shhh:
hahahaha, i think it is possible that assassin may have seen this lip before :lmao:

if you all want to see a truly good rendition of the mods you are requesting....assassin is your man... :thumbup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
adamu77777 said:
hahahaha, i think it is possible that assassin may have seen this lip before :lmao:

if you all want to see a truly good rendition of the mods you are requesting....assassin is your man... :thumbup:
Thanks, just need an idea of how it would look. Yeah assassin does some good work, just seen his PS sig for Bimmerchop (and it's sick).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts