BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my car is in need of alittle TLC. I dont have a mechanic shop I go to, havent done anything major on the car and have either done work myself or small garages around here, but now its in need of a new clutch, throw out bearing and pressure plate. Im getting quoted for 450-500 all around here but they all seem like butchers/noobs. Was looking for a shop in NY thats reputable, doesnt rape on prices and does good work. To start the maintenance off, i'm looking to just put in the clutch kit, change some filters(fuel, cabin) and spark plug change with diff and tranny fluid changes. If any vendors check this out, can you post your number and a quote? If anyone here has close connections and can help a fellow fanatic out with a good referral please respond. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Hey, my car is in need of alittle TLC. I dont have a mechanic shop I go to, havent done anything major on the car and have either done work myself or small garages around here, but now its in need of a new clutch, throw out bearing and pressure plate. Im getting quoted for 450-500 all around here but they all seem like butchers/noobs. Was looking for a shop in NY thats reputable, doesnt rape on prices and does good work. To start the maintenance off, i'm looking to just put in the clutch kit, change some filters(fuel, cabin) and spark plug change with diff and tranny fluid changes. If any vendors check this out, can you post your number and a quote? If anyone here has close connections and can help a fellow fanatic out with a good referral please respond. Thanks in advance guys.
Sounds like a job for Impressive Auto Center. Give them a call or stop by. Theyre a great bunch of guys there :thumbup:
http://www.impressiveautocenter.com/

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I have a good friend who works on transmissions. He has a small shop he does side-work out of in Deer Park. Let me know. He knows his ****

1 - 8 of 8 Posts