E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah it does kinda seem like that. Well depends where everyone is in NC, personally I would like somewhere in Eastern NC just becuase that where I am but we need to fidn somewheres that would be best for the most people.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright nice to have a response atleast, I figure if we can get atleast 10 people then a meet would be worthwhile, no one wants to drive 2-3 hours for 3 or 4 people.

·
Registered
199 Posts
im near raleigh... some of my friends are in charlotte so i go there quite a few times.. i know a bunch who has e36's around here too... if we set something up, maybe more people will respond and actually come.. :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well let me know about some spots that would be good place for a meet becuase where ever the meet is I have a feeling itll be a long drive for me so it'll be in areas I don't know that well. So put up sugggestions of some spots and then we can work from there.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yah well I'm prettyer sure it'll be closer to Charlotte and certral NC then to Wilmington where its just me and Eric over here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i love the parkway.. i use to hold a meet twice a yr, with 300zx's and turbo eclipses owners.. and we cruz the parkway and then get somthing to eat *be4 or after*... and now it's the "leaf season".. so it will be nice and pretty for some pics lol.. if everyone wants to do this just let me know and i'll try to get some plans together. just need to know who all plans on going and things of that nature... my email is [email protected]

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd love to go to Asheville but a 6 hour drive is way too long. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the meet in Durham on the 31st so if you guys would like to go there there will be a lot of Euros not just E46.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from Asheville area. I would also like to have a meet in NC. Charlotte is fine with me, but it would be nice to have it here in the mountains. It doesn't really matter. I would be there as long as it was not on the coast. :)

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.