BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in queens and need some work done on my car .. ive been to a couple of places but once they see a bmw its means jack up the price !:ben:

Im looking for a good mechanic with fair prices around the area .. i need both front wheel hubs , power steering pump and front brake pads i have all the parts just need someone to install them .. any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
i live in queens and need some work done on my car .. ive been to a couple of places but once they see a bmw its means jack up the price !:ben:

Im looking for a good mechanic with fair prices around the area .. i need both front wheel hubs , power steering pump and front brake pads i have all the parts just need someone to install them .. any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:
We are specialized in BMW. give us acall at 347-644-5363
Motorcepts.com
126-10 89th ave
Richmond Hill NY 11418

·
Registered
833 Posts
Billy, didn't you do a 'search'?

Impressive Auto Center, Maspeth Queens

Murf :woot::woot:

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you need good people to work on your car who's not gonna kill your wallet you need to go to impressive auto center in maspeth. The mechanics are top notch & they work with your budget, been going to impressive for 2 years strong and i have no complaints what so ever. They are working on my car while we speak, a project that's never been done in the history of BMW. 718-335-0212. impressive is the place to go, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
26,441 Posts
SMUUUUV, where do you take your car to get fixed? You should tell everyone!

I love IMG in Union, NJ, OP, but there is a thread at the top of this forum with many shops listed.

Find a shop...don't go around price shopping for jobs...shops hate that!

Also, know something before you go there.

Okay, I just read your list. You could do all that diy, you know...though you'd need a long pipe to get the front hub nut off...it goes on with 200 ft-lb, so is probably coming off with considerably more! Don't know if there's a diy on this or not, but should be doable.

Just saying!

·
Registered
86 Posts
BBBUUUMMMPPPP for impressive

·
Registered
328 Posts
Motorcepts real cool ppl

·
Registered
584 Posts
I personal rolls with Just Bimmer in Mt. Vernon. Knew them for years, and they are really reasonable and work with people. If I didnt go there I would go to Impressive or Motorcepts. But they do right by me, my sister, and anyone else I tell to go so Ill be staying there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts