BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I need your help finding a good shop in Northridge or Sherman Oaks. My girlfriend's Mini got keyed on one door and dinged on another.

Any suggestions guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Precision Auto Body

First of all, I have not had any work performed by them. I was referred to them by a friend of mine and he was very happy with them. At the time when I went to check them out, all the vehicles they were working on were BMW's, Mercedes, and Jags....a few toyotas, but primarily higher end vehicles. I am still trying to figure out what I am planning to do with my car.

Precision Auto Body is located at 7654 Tampa just North of Saticoy.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where all the SoCal folks? :eeps:

Lets have some more input on good shops in the area. The door ding was so hard that it chipped off some of the paint too!

Which shop do you recommend?

Thanks!
:thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ininfinitum said:
A&E Autobody in Van Nuys. Painted my front add-on for $100! Good quality. :thumbup:

Thats a good looking add-on. What kind is it? You glue/screw/tape that on to the existing bumper right? Did you have to do anything to your stock bumper?

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
1,922 Posts
I actually installed it myself. Wasn't too hard, because I just drilled two holes into the underside of the original sp bumper and screwed the add-on in there (with spacers to fill up the space). THen I used 3m double-sided tape to tape the top and sides of the add-on (that touch) to the bumper. I just need some silicone now or something to glue part of it on, since the add-on is shaped a little less than perfect on one side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts