E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

641 - 660 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. I'm in need of help if you are still helping people out. I have an '04 e46 that has a check engine light on and found on forums that the dme just needs an update. I have inpa and the rest but can not get it to function properly. I even paid someone in Germany to help, found his video on youtube, to no avail. please let me know if you're able tp help. Thanks

·
the people’s mod
2004 330Ci 115k miles
15,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #642 ·
Hey. I'm in need of help if you are still helping people out. I have an '04 e46 that has a check engine light on and found on forums that the dme just needs an update. I have inpa and the rest but can not get it to function properly. I even paid someone in Germany to help, found his video on youtube, to no avail. please let me know if you're able tp help. Thanks
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
2000 323i Auto Saloon
2 Posts
Good evening (UK). I see this thread is donkey years old but here’s to hoping. Would these updates still be ok on UK spec vehicles? (2000 323i auto)
Many thanks :)

·
the people’s mod
2004 330Ci 115k miles
15,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #645 ·
We did a remote session today. Installed and configured BMW Standard Tools, updated his MS45.1 DME to latest software, looked at the trouble codes and discussed remedies.

INPA displays every single possible sensor and value on the SSG EGS. Pretty awesome for any troubleshooting.

·
the people’s mod
2004 330Ci 115k miles
15,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #647 · (Edited)
Hi wondering if you could update it for me as well. I tried to PM, but couldn't figure it out.
I PM’d you. Reply when you are ready
New members need 10 days and 10 posts to send a PM or post in Classifieds.
We had a major problem with scammers and this has helped a lot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Balidawg
Need help... I cannot find the required files in winkfp to flash my 2001 m54(MS43DS0). It's doing my head in.
Pls help.

·
the people’s mod
2004 330Ci 115k miles
15,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #651 ·
Hi Balidawg
Need help... I cannot find the required files in winkfp to flash my 2001 m54(MS43DS0). It's doing my head in.
Pls help.
Follow this guide.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Follow this guide.
You are Heaven sent, million thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Im looking to update the dme on my e46 looking for the daten files to do so saw on a post that you have those on a google drive was hoping to get those and maybe some guidance on doing the update. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I have a ZHP with the 2800 RPM stutter. I'm hoping you can help me update my DME. I appreciate any feedback or help you can provide.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just had a great experience with BaliDawg updating my DME. I was on the original factory version of my software (October 2002) and we updated it to the latest available software - the car feels so much smoother now. I always had a complaint about my throttle map feeling inconsistent, and now it feels much more linear and how it ought to be. Without the sometimes spongy inconsistent pedal feel, the car feels faster and more responsive. BaliDawg is super friendly and knowledgeable and will hook you up! 100% recommend everyone do this!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all. I have a question.
I have everything ready to upgrade.
How do I confirm the ecu module family to use?
From information page of INPA?

641 - 660 of 708 Posts