E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 BMW 325i, I don't like the bass of the stock system. I don't want to change the original radio. Is there any way to make the BASS better?
Can i install an aftermarket amp and a sub-woofer. Or any other speaker upgrade. Thank You

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank You very much everybody. Yesterday I ordered a Line Output Control, which I hope is gonna help me install an after-market amp and a sub. I'll let you know further details when I get the part. Actually I am not interested in making any changes to the factory stuff, and don't want to spend more than $300 because i am only 16 and i don't work.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
thank You very much everybody. Yesterday I ordered a Line Output Control, which I hope is gonna help me install an after-market amp and a sub. I'll let you know further details when I get the part. Actually I am not interested in making any changes to the factory stuff, and don't want to spend more than $300 because i am only 16 and i don't work.
The harmon kardon system ISN'T going to satisfy your wants...and definately not for $300.

The system sucks...yes. I have the HK (Harmon Kardon) and it still sucks in comparison to many other systems.

If you want strictly "bass" that will compliment your existing system...try a sub wired in through a LOC to your speaker wires in the trunk. Here is a link to help - http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/k...ket+subwoofer+amplifier+to+my+factory+system?

I wired a JL Audio 12W6 into my car and it is PERFECT.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.