E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I am selling my nearly new HRE 448R wheels with tires. The wheels were ordered from HRE in charcoal with a polished lip and chrome center caps with the grey logo. They were also ordered with the offset for M3's that allows them to be used with or without a big brake kit. The sizes are 9 in the front and 10 in the back. The tires are Bridgestone S03's and have less than 5,000 miles of wear on them. The fronts are 245's and the rears are 275's. Here are some pics....

I ONLY WANT TRADES WITH PEOPLE WITH THE STOCK 19's or 18's.

If you are interested, people who EMAIL me at [email protected] will get first dibs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
DigitalgmGF said:
All, I am selling my nearly new HRE 448R wheels with tires. The wheels were ordered from HRE in charcoal with a polished lip and chrome center caps with the grey logo. They were also ordered with the offset for M3's that allows them to be used with or without a big brake kit. The sizes are 9 in the front and 10 in the back. The tires are Bridgestone S03's and have less than 5,000 miles of wear on them. The fronts are 245's and the rears are 275's. Here are some pics....

I ONLY WANT TRADES WITH PEOPLE WITH THE STOCK 19's or 18's.

If you are interested, people who EMAIL me at [email protected] will get first dibs.

How much??

·
Registered
864 Posts
I have factory 19's with 2 small curb rashes and BRAND new ps2's on them. Ill give you the wheels and tires + 500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts