BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
t(-_-t)=33
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm relaying this message for the NcEuro guys. NcEuro is organizing a local drive around the RTP area for Oct. 31st (some good routes are planned), so if you're interested in coming out, please RSVP at the link below. If you're not planning to eat and just want to go on the drive, that's fine too. Hope to see some of you there :) .
RSVP here

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Hmm I may be able to make this one if there is a good group going. Its only about 3 hours away so its not too bad. Where though is there to meet without the eating. But I won't be in a Euro if I go.

·
t(-_-t)=33
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tpzblu330ci said:
Hmm I may be able to make this one if there is a good group going. Its only about 3 hours away so its not too bad. Where though is there to meet without the eating.
The location where we are meeting has ample parking space, and we're planning to leave from the restaurant after we're through eating. I'm guessing the drive should start around 12:30p.m. For the people who don't plan to eat, they can just come a little later to the restaurant.

·
t(-_-t)=33
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just a reminder for the people who are wanting to come. You have to RSVP through the link above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts