BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I'm Rotha from ASNC.

For the people in North Carolina who is looking for a group of people founded on meeting in a small High Point garage, shootin the sh1t, talking about cars all the time, and going to participate in local events, then come check out this forum. I'm not trying to take you away from e46fanatics, but for those who just have no idea what people in SoCal are talking about (earthquakes?)
this is where you wanna be.

We have meets whenever someone decides on a place and we always move around depending on which part of the state has the most members. We always try to participate in track events and drag racing whenever it so fits. We always try our best to help each other when a person needs it. We aren't that big yet, so far about 64 active members, so you get the feeling of being in a tangible group of friends.

So come check us out. It's seriously only a click below away.

Autosportnc
[we l c o m e ___<sp></sp><sp></sp><sp></sp> h o m e]

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey your on NCDubs right? I'm Audi & BMW Guy:hi:

So now in NC we have:

NCDubs
NCEuro
CarolinaEuros
GruppeTitan
AutosportNC

QUITE THE LIST:str8pimpi

Edit: looks like you guys are all the way out in Greensboro, I'm on the beach in Wilmington

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hey your on NCDubs right? I'm Audi & BMW Guy:hi:

So now in NC we have:

NCDubs
NCEuro
CarolinaEuros
GruppeTitan
AutosportNC

QUITE THE LIST:str8pimpi

Edit: looks like you guys are all the way out in Greensboro, I'm on the beach in Wilmington
i kinda left ncdubs though. great people, but i didn't feel like i belonged. probably cause i didn't have an audi or vw or anything owned by that company lol.

you're in wilmington? well the thing is, auto-x still holds their events whenever they choose and our forum really tries to get people to go and let people know what is goin down. Also when a lot of us go, don't you want a group of people there you know well and can park beside? We have two members from fayetteville right now and once they and (if you decide to join us) join and recruit more people, then yall can start regional meets. but auto-x or the drag strip, or VIR is where we all combine into one big ass ASNC meet. lol

EDIT: oh and the only thing that classifies us as one is that we either often, occasionally, or sometimes compete in competition of any kind of motorsport. so its not a euro car club or a mustang or honda or anything. its people who like goin messin around with their cars lol :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
i kinda left ncdubs though. great people, but i didn't feel like i belonged. probably cause i didn't have an audi or vw or anything owned by that company lol.

you're in wilmington? well the thing is, auto-x still holds their events whenever they choose and our forum really tries to get people to go and let people know what is goin down. Also when a lot of us go, don't you want a group of people there you know well and can park beside? We have two members from fayetteville right now and once they and (if you decide to join us) join and recruit more people, then yall can start regional meets. but auto-x or the drag strip, or VIR is where we all combine into one big ass ASNC meet. lol

EDIT: oh and the only thing that classifies us as one is that we either often, occasionally, or sometimes compete in competition of any kind of motorsport. so its not a euro car club or a mustang or honda or anything. its people who like goin messin around with their cars lol :D
Im actually in Jacksonville, but Wilmington is the only thing people know in Eastern NC:) . I am always down to join, and I am deffinitely interested in VIR!!:excited: I know what you mean about Dubs...I have an Audi but I always drive the Bimmer to the meets:4ngie:..If your still on dubs post this there too as well as the other sites, best way to recruit!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
819 Posts
LOCALS!!!! :excited: well sorta ha. and photogenic i've seen you at auto-x i think. i go up to the fair grounds for auto-x quite often and run my beater ha.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha hell yeah man. i love it when i meet other locals with the same interests. e46fanatics and ASNC and adultfriendfinder rules!

hah.. just kidding.

were you competing in the auto-x at the dixie classic? i was the wagon with the plastic bag attached to the back. grocery getter ftw

·
Registered
819 Posts
haha nice yeah im in Gstock in my blue 89 240sx coupe. i wasnt really a regular i couldnt make it to everyone but i really enjoy it and am hoping to get my e46 out there next time :4ngie:

·
Registered
819 Posts
yeah man for sure. its nice to chat with relatively local people haha and yeah if you guys decide to do a meet couny me in!! get in touch with me somehow ha :excited:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah man for sure. its nice to chat with relatively local people haha and yeah if you guys decide to do a meet couny me in!! get in touch with me somehow ha :excited:
:thumbsup: no problemo mang! lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey guys, what's up... glad to see some locals. Sometimes i feel like everyone on the forum live in CA.:), not a bad thing just hard to get local references & actually buy &/or sell used stuff when a majority of the post start off w/ Pick up only... :). I am definitely down for a local meet, I want to see some other modded BMW's & heard some exhaust in person!!!!!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah man. come to one of the meets sometimes and listen to my muffler delete quads. i did it in a way where i still have some scavenging and it sounds great but not too loud.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts