BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a factory navigation into the XI? Mine didnt come with it but i'm wondering what would have to be done. Looks like the climate control gets relocated and maybe a wire harness or two is needed? Any help would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Why not just do a dynavin?

but do a little bit of searching around for your options, definitely been talked about like three million times.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not just do a dynavin?

but do a little bit of searching around for your options, definitely been talked about like three million times.
I have a factory NAV already and want to install it. I have looked into the dynavin it looks sweet but seeing how I have a this one I want to get it installed.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Has anyone installed a factory navigation into the XI? Mine didnt come with it but i'm wondering what would have to be done. Looks like the climate control gets relocated and maybe a wire harness or two is needed? Any help would be great. Thanks!
It's a pain. Been done before but you have to pretty much rip open the entire car to route all the wiring and such. Sell the nav stuff and buy a Dynavin, you'll probably make some money on the deal in the process.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was looking at the dynavin site and tried going through the sites they have listed as dealers but those sites dont have the product on there...anyone know where i could find one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts