E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
If anyone want to sell a full natural brown with black trim interior kinda like George’s. I would be interested in buying it. I can only hope the seller is local to me in the San Francisco CA area.

I am also looking to rehab a black interior touring. I am looking for the rear carpet (behind the front seats ). Plastic trims, center console where power windows reside, tool kit, spare tire cover, etc.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a set of door panels (natural brown) and black rear seat that I will be selling soon due to change in plans (decided on different interior color) if anyone is interested.
where are you located? might be interested in the door cards

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
If anyone want to sell a full natural brown with black trim interior kinda like George’s. I would be interested in buying it. I can only hope the seller is local to me in the San Francisco CA area.

I am also looking to rehab a black interior touring. I am looking for the rear carpet (behind the front seats ). Plastic trims, center console where power windows reside, tool kit, spare tire cover, etc.
Which plastic trims are you looking for? I might still have some in my stash.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i have the black trunk area pieces too (not complete but i have most and can ship) and 1 front natural brown sport seats pickup in northern california.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Which plastic trims are you looking for? I might still have some in my stash.
Hi yjsaabman

I am in need of a cup holder, head rest locking mechanism, trim along the cargo area next to the headliner and the moonroof handle. I will try to attach the pictures.

1617207215686.jpeg

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
I thought you were looking for black pieces, not tan, sorry. I don't have any extra bits in tan.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I thought you were looking for black pieces, not tan, sorry. I don't have any extra bits in tan.

So sorry, I actually acquired a silver / black Touring (s54 swap) recently. Some trims and carpet will need replacement. I just bought the sunglass holder from ECS. I will post a "wanted ad" for the parts needed to rehab the silver black Touring. Hopefully I can find a black rear carpet section ( where the rear passengers sit ), wood trim for dash, and shifter console area local to me. The challenge will be finding parts in the San Francisco / Bay Area, ideally in the Hayward / Union City areas.

On my AW / Tan 2002, I would like to swap it to natural brown someday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those trims over the cargo area windows almost certainly break when removed, also they're pretty cheap at the dealer. Best just to buy them new if you need them.
That's a good idea, the bits and pieces will be brittle free.
Any suggestions on which online dealer offers the best pricing?
Would buying from REAL OEM offer better prices?

Which reminds me I also need to get an extra set key / FOB cut & programmed for the wagon.
That is definitely a dealer only purchase.

·
Premium Member
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
4,347 Posts
That's a good idea, the bits and pieces will be brittle free.
Any suggestions on which online dealer offers the best pricing?
Would buying from REAL OEM offer better prices?

Which reminds me I also need to get an extra set key / FOB cut & programmed for the wagon.
That is definitely a dealer only purchase.
This is the place to get a key, although my local dealer got mine for $200, so not far off of their price. I'd order your other parts from them at the same time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
21 - 40 of 55 Posts