E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We just received another stocking order of AEM dry flow filters and cleaner kits. Check out pricing and pictures below!

AEM Dry Flow Filters

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (2.5 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (2.75 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (3.0 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (3.5 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (4.0 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Dry Flow Cone Air Filter (4.5 Inch Inlet Diameter | 5 Inch Element) - $44.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

AEM Cleaner Kits

AEM DryFlow Filter Cleaner Kit - $9.99 plus shipping - In Stock and Ready to Ship

Ordering:
Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site.
Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS or USPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. International shipping is available, please contact us for shipping quotes.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 9AM to 6PM EST
Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open

Newsletter:
If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up.

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: [email protected]
PM: namotorsports

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
might buy one for my 330. def a great product. example my cuz had a knn filter type(the material)and he switched it back to the aem one and he let me drive the car before. a good difference n also sounds a lil louder then the knn one.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a question do you have one that will replace my current afe one on the cold air intake?
If you can measure your current filter on your intake then I'd be happy to get you the right AEM part number. I will need the inlet diameter of the filter and the overall length of the filter.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
might buy one for my 330. def a great product. example my cuz had a knn filter type(the material)and he switched it back to the aem one and he let me drive the car before. a good difference n also sounds a lil louder then the knn one.
We agree, the AEM products are great!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In stock and ready to ship!

·