E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
do u know of any place that sells em.........the only other one i like is CEC's and they dont make em any more

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wanna know too.. but I want r.d. SILVER gauges. Looks kinda like the above pics may be silver.

·
Say hello to my lito fren
599 Posts
aharper said:
I wanna know too.. but I want r.d. SILVER gauges. Looks kinda like the above pics may be silver.
I know Federico at RDsport carries them (1-877-RDSPORT), but the "other" guys in Va (electrodyne) may carry them as well....don't know of other places here in the states:dunno:

·
Registered
191 Posts
PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE MADE 2 POSTS AND NO REPLIES.
WHERE CNA I GET KPH WHITE GAUGES.

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
ssabripo said:

I know Federico at RDsport carries them (1-877-RDSPORT), but the "other" guys in Va (electrodyne) may carry them as well....don't know of other places here in the states:dunno:
thx, i'll give him a buzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
45 Posts
A little help...

I call RDSport and they claim they don't have them, they referred me to Electrodyne in VA, but they didn't have them on thier site. Where exactly can I get them from.

Thanks in advance

-Angel

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah, how much are they?

·
Say hello to my lito fren
599 Posts
Angel said:
A little help...

I call RDSport and they claim they don't have them, they referred me to Electrodyne in VA, but they didn't have them on thier site. Where exactly can I get them from.

Thanks in advance

-Angel

hmmm......that's strange:dunno:
Oh well...perhaps email racing dynamics directly (see their website http://www.racdyn.com directly...the international site).

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Angel said:
A little help...

Thanks in advance

-Angel
I have been looking for this long time...

Anyone have the Electrodyne site?

Here was the post about guage face :)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48238

1 - 16 of 16 Posts