E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the P/N and how much is it cost ? - btw it is from ACS tuned car !

ps: it is not the EU style with the slide cover , even at first look alike ....

THX

Attachments

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
THX for the reply's
there is another pix from the same car interior and did notice that the 5 or 6 sp. shifter (with ACS short shifter kit) is fitted in the M3 SMG GATE -- that is pretty cool to fit 5sp in that aluminum sort of casing gate from the SMG's !

Attachments

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
damn, thats some sick ass pics u got there....have u got any idea what kinda seats are those?? I am looking for seats right now.

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well don't know but on their headrest it looks like it said Recaro , also yeah that is wierd for the paddles - but the shifter looks like is left on first gear so it must be 5/6 sp....

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Actually, I think that it's just the ACS knob on an SMG M3. If you look at the gauge cluster , you can see the LED display that tells you what mode you are in. That and the paddles pretty much confirms that.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yeah...I agree..its an M3 SMG...but I betcha the lever is in the reverse position to get that angle....its taller than the stock one so its going to look bent like that.

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ACS3 A.R.T said:
I am looking for seats right now.

there is some pix that I did found all over, with some sport seats fitted in E46's !

ps: agrrr: had hard time to post the rest of the pix with sport seats in various E46's --- it's showing that the file is too big ..... :sad:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
wwtttf? the shifts are so short it fits in the smg thing? i dont drive stick but im guessing thats pretty short

·
Registered
451 Posts
No. You can't retro the SMG gate onto a 5-speed tranny. You'd rip right through the gate on your first shift. POSSIBLY with an ULTRA short shift.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
oh, i see what that pic is, its just ths knob....

·
Registered
874 Posts
Racing seats are cool until you have to take a road trip in them....(my first set of Sparco's were not adjustable--ACK!)...the adjustable ones aren't as bad...but still!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts