BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many laps have you done?

I figure as of yesterday, I've now done 84 laps of the Ring. Still a mere rookie compared to the regular Ringers. Bear in mind the experts claim it takes 100+ laps to learn the Nordschleife.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i did'nt count my laps - probably 40-50 (but no more), i also did ~30 passenger laps, and had some laps an expert with me in my car who gave me some advice ... so, rookie i am :)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dirtboy said:
what does that make me... stuper rookie with 11 :lmao:

:hmm:
Derek, you can't count your mountain bike lap . . . even if it was your fastest! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

j/k :luv:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damajoo said:
i did'nt count my laps - probably 40-50 (but no more), i also did ~30 passenger laps, and had some laps an expert with me in my car who gave me some advice ... so, rookie i am :)
I think someone is sandbagging ... how many laps have you really done? ;)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dirtboy said:
19 :rolleyes:

and 1 pax lap...
PAX laps ... I don't even know how many I've been on ... hmmmm 3 this weekend. To they have to make it a whole lap to count? :lmao:

·
Registered
292 Posts
1 lap - and it wasn't even in a bmw :shhh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did one lap only... when returning to France last july from the BMW Days in Spa-Francorchamps we stopped at the ring and I took the opportunity to do a single lap...

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I forgot to update at the end of the season ... 97 laps. Roughly 2037 kilometers (1,266 miles) and 7081 bends :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts