BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
LOL, where did you spin?

Hey, send me the info on the guy who has your wheels on his reg e46. Maybe I can pickup a set and put Pilot Cups on them :D
Not even sure where I spun. It wasn't a hard turn, so I'm assuming dirt on the track or cold tires (but it was 80+ degrees). It was cool, but could have been expensive.

I'm working on the cf trunk. I think Fed Ex can deliver to my door. Any experience?

I saw MPowerMe's car on the m3forum. That thing is gorgeous. I'll probably go CF on the trunk and hood, so that I'm not copying him. Maybe paint the roof black, because I'm not doing the cf roof thing. I've got some new S-03s on their way. We're also looking into a 250 euro driving school at Hockenheim. If interested, hit me up!

Fortyb: Not the same car. I got passed by an EvoIV. She started a couple car lengths behind me and finished a couple ahead of me. BTW, isn't that crashing evo and old vid?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Zam said:
Not even sure where I spun. It wasn't a hard turn, so I'm assuming dirt on the track or cold tires (but it was 80+ degrees). It was cool, but could have been expensive.

I'm working on the cf trunk. I think Fed Ex can deliver to my door. Any experience?

I saw MPowerMe's car on the m3forum. That thing is gorgeous. I'll probably go CF on the trunk and hood, so that I'm not copying him. Maybe paint the roof black, because I'm not doing the cf roof thing. I've got some new S-03s on their way. We're also looking into a 250 euro driving school at Hockenheim. If interested, hit me up!

Fortyb: Not the same car. I got passed by an EvoIV. She started a couple car lengths behind me and finished a couple ahead of me. BTW, isn't that crashing evo and old vid?
Yes it's old i was'nt sure what day you went to the track.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts