BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
thanks for the notification ! yes i would come, too. This weekend i'll be there for the 24h race, i've got the pleasure having a vip-ticket (all-access, gridwalk etc.) :thumbup:

please keep me informed when and where exactly.

until then,
damajoo

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Open hours are -

26th, 08.00 - 19.30
27th, 10.15 - 19.30

As far as everyone meeting up, we can get more specific when we get a bit closer, but having everyone's cell phone number would probably work best.

·
Registered
40 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
Open hours are -

26th, 08.00 - 19.30
27th, 10.15 - 19.30

As far as everyone meeting up, we can get more specific when we get a bit closer, but having everyone's cell phone number would probably work best.
MY Cell # is 0160 9652 4840
i hope i have my car back by then. my baby goes in on the 14th for repair.

·
-not a mod-
31,650 Posts
I'll be in for the 26th.. not sure about the 27th yet. I'll give Derek my cell # tommorow and get his so we can hook up...

A mini europe fanatics meet.. woo hoo wheres the rest of you European fanatics..

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
armymp1983 said:
MY Cell # is 0160 9652 4840
i hope i have my car back by then. my baby goes in on the 14th for repair.
Don't worry if it's not ... I try and go there quite a bit during the Summer so I'm sure we can meet up some time.

What are you having done to your car?

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BudMan2003 said:
A mini europe fanatics meet.. woo hoo wheres the rest of you European fanatics..
You should get ahold of Pmmeke, Hans, db-330Ci, ///M Clubsport, ...

I don't think too many people check this forum yet :dunno:

·
Registered
40 Posts
ACS330ci,
i was hit in the front drivers side corner of my car. they are putting on a rieger m3 bumper, m3 fnder inserts from rieger, oem m3 hood, clear corners, replaicn both ball joints and putting a rearlip spoiler on the trunk. i also just got my m5 whels. 18"'s. the cool thing is i only have to come up with 110 euro, because of the extras. the rest they figured into the cost. i am supposed to get it back mid-next week.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
armymp1983 said:
ACS330ci,
i was hit in the front drivers side corner of my car. they are putting on a rieger m3 bumper, m3 fnder inserts from rieger, oem m3 hood, clear corners, replaicn both ball joints and putting a rearlip spoiler on the trunk. i also just got my m5 whels. 18"'s. the cool thing is i only have to come up with 110 euro, because of the extras. the rest they figured into the cost. i am supposed to get it back mid-next week.
Wow, that's a lot of work! I hope they have it all done in time so you can make it on the 26th so we can all see it. Good price btw ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey guys i should be able to make it. got a couple of ?'s budman and acs330
how far is it from darmstadt??
How much does it cost??? (entrance for me and my friend chris/ how much for track time???)
How many fanatics will be attending???
food?? maybe we can barbeque out there at the track???
well guys get back at this thread when you get a chance!!!
:pimpin:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
armymp1983 said:
hey guys i should be able to make it. got a couple of ?'s budman and acs330
how far is it from darmstadt??
How much does it cost??? (entrance for me and my friend chris/ how much for track time???)
How many fanatics will be attending???
food?? maybe we can barbeque out there at the track???
well guys get back at this thread when you get a chance!!!
:pimpin:
Hmmm, don't know about the distance. You may want to check MapQuest or smething like that.

Here's a link about times/prices etc. http://nuerburgring.de/eng/frame_04.htm

You don't have to pay to watch, only to drive laps.

There are places to get food in the area ... even a small cafe at the main entrance.

Here's another good site with a lot of information - http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/ringers-faq.html

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
-not a mod-
31,650 Posts
You going to be there at 0800? I will probably leave around 0630-0700 so maybe be there by 9ish..

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BudMan2003 said:
You going to be there at 0800? I will probably leave around 0630-0700 so maybe be there by 9ish..
Depends on the weather, but usually if you get there early you have a much better chance of getting in some nice clean laps before the crowds arrive ... don't tell everyone though ;)

1 - 20 of 144 Posts