BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GB is back on for the month of October.

DOUBLE-DIN bezel for only $200 w/ FREE SHIPPING!
(US only, for shipping overseas add $15)

Just send your payment via Paypal to: [email protected]

Or if you don't have a paypal account, you can pay on my site with a major credit card: http://www.mybimmer.net/DBL-DIN_groupbuy.htm

Just write the brand/model of your double-din in the subject or comments box.

ALL BEZELS WILL SHIP WITHIN 2-3 DAYS!

Rich

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered mine last week 10-11-07. I wish I had it shipped overnight. Anyway, with 2-3 day turnaround hopefully I will have it on the 19th. Can't seem to get a response from Rich so I can change the shipping from ground to overnight. Maybe he is just flooded with orders and trying to catch up.

Paul

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i checked out your site but it did not list the eclipse 6600...these will fit also right?
I make them for all double-dins. Just specify which radio when you order.

Rich

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GB is back on for the month of January.

DOUBLE-DIN bezel: $200 + shipping!

Just send your payment via Paypal to: [email protected]

Or if you don't have a paypal account, you can pay on my site with a major credit card: http://www.mybimmer.net/DBL-DIN_groupbuy.htm

Just write the brand/model of your double-din in the subject or comments box.

Rich

·
Registered
908 Posts
:cry:aww too bad i ordered these in the month of dec. thanks for the bezel tho rich. great quality, perfect fitment. ill send you some pics of my panasonic strada

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:cry:aww too bad i ordered these in the month of dec. thanks for the bezel tho rich. great quality, perfect fitment. ill send you some pics of my panasonic strada
Please do. I need some of the strada.

Rich

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good god... is this just a piece of plastic for $200? Or are there some additional electronics or something to this that I don't realize?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good god... is this just a piece of plastic for $200? Or are there some additional electronics or something to this that I don't realize?
You have to understand that these are all hand made bezels that have a PERFECT match to that of OEM look. Try going to an audio shop and asking them for a quote for them to fabricate one for you. I doubt the end result will be cheaper, and/or better looking.

I highly recommend the bezel:

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
11,420 Posts
Hey Rich:hi: I just sent payment for the Bezel; The bezel is for the Alpine IVA-W205
I can't wait to get it:excited:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts