BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone, :hi:

From now till 2-14-07 I'm offering you a Carputer bezel for only $200 w/ FREE SHIPPING!
(US only, Canada add $5, Overseas add $25(for USPS Global Express))

This bezel will accommodate a Xenarc, Lilliput, LinITX, MM400, TView, or any other 7" widescreen LCD monitor.

(Click thumbnails to enlarge)

Just send your payment via Paypal to: [email protected]

Or if you don't have a paypal account, you can pay on my site with a major credit card: http://www.mybimmer.net/groupbuy.htm

Group Buy ends 2-14-07!

-Rich

·
Registered
255 Posts
payment sent.. bro.. let me know if you recieved it.. and if you can let me know the Estimated time ?? :) ..

btw- i need the bezel to fit a 7" lilliput 619gl for E46.. also Rich, you mind sending me a link to the different A/C move down kit, so i can see which ones i need to order from the dealer ?? thanks.. :)

-Steph'

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just paid... Hopefully you could e-mail me back to see if you received it... Just anxious to get my z2 installed this weekend... Thanks, appreciate the GB...

·
Banned
184 Posts
Forgot one thing....Because this is a brand new unit....are you aware that the Pioneer AVH-P6000 is an indash 6disc changer as well? I haven't received it yet (should by friday) but I believe it slides down then out? would your kits get in the way?

Would you like to use my HU as a prototype??? for a free bezel kit? =) I bet this HU will be a e46 favorite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts