BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why you said so?
Well, I just put on the bulbs for 2 days and I donno if they are good neither => But they are cheap.

I have also checked out ProXenon.com and they have some good deals in ebay. Their bulbs are super bright and blue... 3300+ Lumens and 8000+K. They are made by Osram.

I may switch to ProXenon later =>

·
The De46vil's Army
16,345 Posts
all misterjung's are 379 shipped i think, they are plug and play with the ballasts.

Osram is sylvania i think, good bulbs, just never get their housings they leak.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes. I was curious too (130 per pair)... he shipped stuff pretty fast too.
At that time, I was just looking for cheap deal. I saw there were some ebay items which were also cheap but I couldn't wait. So I ordered them from misterjung.com. But seriously, I donno why he can sell them that cheap. The philips or Osram ones are above $200 for a pair.

At the dealer, I was even more pissed. They said one bulb is about $220 ... wtf!!!

·
99% Stock
1,122 Posts
HoTbEEmEr said:
how do you know what type of bulb you have in the bi-xenon headlights? 6000k, 9000k......i dont understand
stock should be D2S 4300k, i believe, at least for the newer models

·
99% Stock
1,122 Posts
kamingchan said:
yes. I was curious too (130 per pair)... he shipped stuff pretty fast too.
At that time, I was just looking for cheap deal. I saw there were some ebay items which were also cheap but I couldn't wait. So I ordered them from misterjung.com. But seriously, I donno why he can sell them that cheap. The philips or Osram ones are above $200 for a pair.

At the dealer, I was even more pissed. They said one bulb is about $220 ... wtf!!!
So you got them from www.misterjung.com? Which k did you get and how were they? Which brand were they? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts