BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally took pics with my gf's digi cam. Sorry took a while, I didn't see her until today. It might take a while to load.. Hope you like it!!

2003 White M3. (SMG)

*I'll take some more pics in a better place, it was 11 PM at night, so it was really dark!!*

*The interior looks orange, but it's cinnamon. Looks much better real life, than in night time pics lol*

·
Registered
422 Posts
OH DANG!!! 15 year with a m3...what a ballah haha...i'm 17 and i went to like casis elementary haha do you know a Daniel Rim? he's 17

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
wow nice combo! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice car, but this picture makes me crack up:

Were you driving somewhere or did you just want to see how you look while driving the car? :rofl:

Edit: BTW, I think you set the record for the youngest person to get an M3 (at least on this forum).

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, i don't know him. I don't have much korean friends, i have more of vietnamese friends in the age of 15 - 22. And thanks everyone for the comments :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hootpie said:

Were you driving somewhere or did you just want to see how you look while driving the car? :rofl:
haha, my gf wanted to take a pic of me in the car. So i had to get in and pose lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
absolutely beautifull. congrats, especially with the alpine white.

Jaewonder, where can i find more pics of that hot asian chick!?!?! i cant stop staring at that picture of her!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fude said:
nice man...

btw...how come u dont have SMG tag on it :hmm:
hmm.. i never really thought about looking for it. I'll go and check it tomorrow morning, im freakish tired right now lol.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jaewonder said:
http://www.bjunkyard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=506

and to stay on topic...what'd you do that made your parents so proud to buy you a m3 lol? just curious... :hi:
1. Listen to them and follow their orders for the past 6 months.
2. Only get A's in school
3. Talk about M3 all the time

MAIN reason, how i got the m3 is.. On moms birthday, we went out to eat at fish daddy's. Dad asked if i wanted to trade in 330cic for a M3. I said sure!! (He was joking tho) And he said, okay ill look around for it. I thought he was for real. So i was keep asking him if he decided and stuff. He somehow felt bad for saying it, and somehow we got it.

Dad said he learned a lesson, that he would never ever joke around with me again :lmao:

·
Banned
80 Posts
hootpie said:

Edit: BTW, I think you set the record for the youngest person to get an M3 (at least on this forum).
I got my 02 SG/BLK M3 when I was 15, and a few other members on here have. Nice car!

Congrats,
Andrew

1 - 20 of 34 Posts