BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to the friendly and informative staff at VMR, I finally purchased the VMR v710s in matte black.
They are 18"x8.5" squared +35et
For the past couple of weeks all I could think about was these wheels and when they arrived at my garage today after a week of cross-country trip with UPS, I was happier than a 16yo that just lost his virginity. lol :excited:

After some research I went with Yokohama AvidEnVigor tires. Size 235/40R/18 95W. They cost me $600 for all four. I went with these based on the reviews on TireRack and the treadwear on them.

Also I stopped by the local BMW dealership and picked up the OEM wheel locks and center caps.

Heres some pics...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Current setup for winter:
16" Kosei K1 Racing Wheels with 2 Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires and 2 Bridgestone Blizzak Revo1s

New Summer Setup:

Tint is next on the list :thumbup:
Just wanted to give a shout out to VMR for these beautiful wheels.!.!.!

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
644 Posts
I want V710's :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
very nice... I would get black and white roundels... but maybe thats just because I have a black e46.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice... I would get black and white roundels... but maybe thats just because I have a black e46.
I was actually thinking about those, but then went and bought them oem from the dealer, for 50 bucks :facepalm:
Your wheels look dope, i ordered some VMRS a while ago, still waiting for them with your same excitment haha
Thank you sir! I love them and yes all I thought about was these wheels until they came in. I'm still think about them as I'm typing this. lol
My favorite wheels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts