E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Banned
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know that Valentine's has past and I still haven't receive my gift from my wife yet. Guess what I found out today? My gift will be shipped to me in about 3-4 weeks (clue). I asked her is it something for my ride? She said yes. She told me it's something that I've always wanted since the first day I purchased my car. I finally figured it out. It's the 449r HRE's that I've always wanted. Yep she did order it for me. 19x8.5 (1 1/2 lip) 19x9.5 (2 1/2 lip) Man--what an understanding wife I have. And baby I love you!!!:socal: :3some:

· "DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
8,482 Posts
Congrats! Ur wifey is awsome!!!

· Banned
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BMWMANIAC said:
how the f can she know exact measures? Did you write the specs on the wall ?
She knows more about cars then me. She used to drive a turbo MR2 with HKS blow-off valves. She and some of her friends had thier cars on import showoff magazines. She used to roll with team empress back in 95.

· Banned
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BMWMANIAC said:
how the f can she know exact measures? Did you write the specs on the wall ?

YEp, she goes through my note book and saw my specs on the HRE's. Last Christmas I got the Hamann body kit from her also.

· Registered
180 Posts
BADAZZ present man... congrats

Im in SD most of the time but maybe ill see you around. Im from Walnut too!! and hook it up with her sis dogg!! :lmao:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.