E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I just received the production sheet and it is definitely a 2004. My lease guy added at no additional cost to me, the Xenon Lights. Here is what I will be getting now:

2004 Alpine White 330Ci
Sand Leather
Sport, Premium, Cold Weather Packages
Steptronic Transmission
Style 71 18" rims
The new Xenon Lights (what do these do?)

Unlike some of you, I really like the facelift but I am super happy about the Style 71 rims for simply they have a nice lip and will be much easier to clean. What are your opinions?

thanks

Who do I talk to about changing my name to AlpWhite04 :thumbup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Cool the new facelifted version is nice !
I like it too !!
congratulations !!

I think you have to make a new name ??
correct me if I am wrong ..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Why did you need the ZCW? seeing your from TX, just wondering...

the new xenons are what they call adaptive headlights.. which means the headlights moves w/ the directions of the steering wheel... cool option.. worth the 8bills :thumbup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boostspike said:
Why did you need the ZCW? seeing your from TX, just wondering...

the new xenons are what they call adaptive headlights.. which means the headlights moves w/ the directions of the steering wheel... cool option.. worth the 8bills :thumbup:
Good question on the CWP and when my order was taken, my lease guy threw that in on the 03. I will never ever use the heated seats but I can promise you that my S/O will use it all the time :confused:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Ask one of the mods and they can modify your username. That's sweet you get an 04 and the free xenon lights.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Malladawg said:
Wow, nice setup.

Style 71 rims are :pimpin:
Just for peace of mind, is it true that the 18" wheel package will be the 71 and not the 72M's

·
[email protected] mph 1/4...Not bad!
800 Posts
AlpWhite03 said:

Just for peace of mind, is it true that the 18" wheel package will be the 71 and not the 72M's
the 18" wheel package should be the type 72's and not the 71's. But I'm sure a deal could be worked out that would allow you to get the 71's instead, for a price.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OJ330i said:

the 18" wheel package should be the type 72's and not the 71's. But I'm sure a deal could be worked out that would allow you to get the 71's instead, for a price.
Are you sure about that for the 04's? I know they were the 72M's for the 03 model :dunno:

·
[email protected] mph 1/4...Not bad!
800 Posts
AlpWhite03 said:

Are you sure about that for the 04's? I know they were the 72M's for the 03 model :dunno:
I don't see why BMW would revert back to an older style rim on a new model. That rim has been out since '00 or even before that. If you lived in Germany I would say no problem because they can pick which rims come with their cars. But here in the states you have to get what comes with the package and hope the dealer will swap them out for a reasonable price. Also the Performance Package for the 330i is supposed to come with new 18's. Sort of M3 looking but a little curvy'er. Maybe your getting those.:dunno:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
xS3x said:
take off the steptronic transmission while you still have a chance!!!!!!!!!

Definately would agree with that, save yourself the money now and the disappointment later

·
Registered
384 Posts
I just bought an '04 about 2 weeks ago so I've been researching. My dealer didn't know too much. Good luck with your car BTW! Mine should be here sometime in May. Heres the info I've found so far.

MY2004 330Ci Coupe and Convertible
-Styling 98 (17 x 7) with all-season tires replaces Styling 79.
-Styling 71 (18 x 8 front and 18 x 8.5 rear) with performance tires replaces Styling 72M when 18-inch wheels are ordered with the sport package (ZSP). Use ordering code 795.

Got this from HERE.

330ci coupe and convertible wheels

-styling 98 which is a 17x7 wheel with all-season tires replacing styling 79

-(SPORT package) styling 71 which is a 18x8 and 18x8.5 REAR) with performance tires replacing styling 72M

Got that from HERE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts