E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the nickel version of my story:
Ordered some Lightning DDE's...
Received my Lightning DDE's but one of the halos was broken:ben:
Looking at the box and internal packaging, it seems obvious that FedEx screwed up (I'm having visions of Ace Ventura: "Got a package people")...
Call Umnizta and get an immediate response on my problem...
I decided to file a claim w/ FedEx but, kept getting jerked around with the pick up of my package. After a week of phone calls to and missed pick up times from FedEx, I finally worked out a deal with Umnitza and bought a spare halo. Throughout my frustrating ordeal w/ FedEx, the gang at Umnitza (I say gang b/c I know they are a team even though I mainly dealt w/ Matt) was extremely helpful, professional, and responsive in light of a bad situation. I will definitely be looking out for new products from Umnitza based on this experience.

Just my $.02

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,471 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Yup Umnitza is a top notch company...u need to buy something from umnitza...pm jlevi or IM him at Bimmian...he hooked me up with the Lightnings and is a great seller!
Once again, my reputation precedes me. Thank you very much, I apreciate all your kind words. Yes, Umnitza is a devoted and downright awesome company, and I am very proud to be involved with such class acts as Matt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts