BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only posted a few pix so far, but wanted to share some I took recently that I thought were pretty nice. This first one is from the big Euro show we had the other night at Applebees in Edison (link fer pix).

These next two I took today on Long Beach Island. LBI is kinda creepy in the off-season. It's like a ghost town. All the stoplights on the island just blink yellow, all the shops are closed down, and there's plenty of places to park - anywhere you want!

Hope you folks like! Oh and yes, I realize it rides kinda high. I see in the future a full UUC Stage 4 Plus setup. I ordered my halos last week - should be here soon. Can't wait! :)

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
stock cars look so beautiful sometimes :thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
nice ride :thumbup:

·
Banned
407 Posts
bro nice car..im luvin it..always liked TOPAZ... I think that u first thing in the "what is next" list should be clears... or smoked or something different from the yello sh!t... very nice... by the way? What CAM are you using? :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
topaz is the best color, not that I am biased...i once had the aero kit as well...keep it up

·
Banned
682 Posts
Aerokit = :drool:

Time for some clears! And put your money on LED taillights!

Then I hope mirrors, 19"s and drop is on the list? muahahahha :craig:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
everybody said:
What camera are you using?
Us photographers have a saying: "Wow, mom, that was a great dinner! What kind of pots and pans were you using?" :lmao:

I dunno if I dig clears, but I know I really like the wheels I have now, and LED taillights sound great. Anybody got a link for those or should I just :search:?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nice color.... but clears should be at the top of the list! LED tail light conversion is a pretty expensive mod, IMO you could so alot of other good things with the $
Good luck with it

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Nice ride :thumbup: , Clears should your very first mod and paint those reflectors, your car will look so much cleaner

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BMWERKEN said:
:lmao: Seriously what camera is it? I'm in the market for a new one...
Har! OK. Us photographers have another saying: "Newbies talk about nice cameras, amateurs talk about nice lenses, and pros talk about nice tripods!"

That being said, all three were taken with a Canon D60. The first shot was with the 50mm f/1.0L lens, while the last two were with the 80-200 f/2.8L lens. For full exposure information, open the jpegs up in Photoshop, go to File -> File Info... and switch "Section" to "EXIF."

So there! :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I really like the look of that front aero bumper. I wonder how much just the front bumper costs :hmm: , I need a new front

·
Registered
540 Posts
r0x your sig in Sandy Hook, 2 mins from my house I drive down there all the time, its a nice cruise, by the way nice car! Im rocking the same aero kit

·
Banned
2,259 Posts
r0x said:
Har! OK. Us photographers have another saying: "Newbies talk about nice cameras, amateurs talk about nice lenses, and pros talk about nice tripods!"

That being said, all three were taken with a Canon D60. The first shot was with the 50mm f/1.0L lens, while the last two were with the 80-200 f/2.8L lens. For full exposure information, open the jpegs up in Photoshop, go to File -> File Info... and switch "Section" to "EXIF."

So there! :)
Haha those are some funny sayings, but its true! I'm obviously a n00b too because the first thing I thought was "damn... nice camera". Pics and ride look good man! :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts