E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
MMJ4mil said:
how does it hit inside the car?

any rattling?
Knowing BMW, I'm guessing yes! :confused:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was really suprised as my old system i had to have seat down, w/ this i just have ski through arm rest down, which looks good 4 the neon and seein subs pound.....so the answer is fckn insane, mb quart seperates qseries in front ant mb quart coaxil in rears w/ ecliplse deck 8v pre out and a 7" lcd just now beeing installed where top vents wer, shop in vic is doing fibergalss now, so i have a big hole in dash!! no double din sucks in e46!!lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
was really suprised as my old system i had to have seat down, w/ this i just have ski through arm rest down, which looks good 4 the neon and seein subs pound.....so the answer is fckn insane, mb quart seperates qseries in front ant mb quart coaxil in rears w/ ecliplse deck 8v pre out and a 7" lcd just now beeing installed where top vents wer, shop in vic is doing fibergalss now, so i have a big hole in dash!! no double din sucks in e46!!lol
Wow nice system!!!

What PG amps are those?? Are you having 1 amp driving the MB Quart's and the other driving the 2 subs?

And which Q series did you use? Did the installer had to do anything special to get them to fit in the sedan doors?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm cluless, i think v-500 but yes one is on subs and one is on mb q. i'm not sure which q sereies as i bought complete system used off bye bye m he had it posted in classifieds. and as far as doors, they didnt mention anything to me. but they sound insane!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts