BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ProjectTechnik
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The swinging door is pretty sweet. When my friend and i were in the process of putting the system in, my friend thought of the swinging door so that when I go auto-xing or something like that, I can take the whole system out in a matter of seconds. The only bad part about the system is the carpet, it doesn't match. I could not find any thing that was closer, which sucks, but at night, you can't tell a difference.

But I think it looks so sweet and clean! Just like WarSong's! And even when I get my 330i in May, I can still put the system in without having to redo anything!

[EDIT] I also cleaned up the wire's, so they are more hidden.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Your getting a 330?...didn't you just get that ride......man your lucky I want your car....and your already moving on up....haha:thumbup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
by the way, how did you get the carpet not to crease on the fold line...? You cant even tell there's a cut there.

·
ProjectTechnik
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chrisw >>> Yah man, 330 soon to come :D The carpet isn't cut. What we did was just pull the carpet really tight and then it never creased when we opened the door. There is tons and tons of glue under there to hold the carpet in place...but we did cut the top and the bottom of the door where it sperates so that it did have some movement.

·
Registered
499 Posts
well unique doesnt do it justice...mabye "nasty"...... or "ewww"..haha. I'm pulling it out after christmas and redoing it. And as far as a pic, I tried, but wont let me post the ones I've got for some reason...I'd have to take new ones, and theres no point.....I'll post some after the stuff is in a false floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts