BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know its stock :bawling: but I cleaned it a few days ago and decided to post pics before it got all dirty and nasty again. I'm planning on upgrading all of the lighting soon and thats the first modding I'm going to do. Post recommendations or whatever you think would look good on it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
very nice!! love the color.

Clears all-around 1st, Tint, Angle Eyes, Rims.

Trust me... youll never stop modding:excited: Its addicting

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks guys....yea I'm planning on getting clear front and side blinkers, pred chroms 6000k, and xenoflo 6000k for the xenons. Then I want to get the different tail lights but I'm not sure whether to get the stock ones just with the yellow parts clear or the ones like Aerick has in his sig. Don't know which style would look better. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I've had both. I actually prefer the R/C/R for facelift sedans but I wanted LED tails more. If full-led R/C/R tails with C/R trunks come out, I'd change my tails in a heartbeat.

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I really want the LED too so I'll prob go with the clear/red but I do like the red/clear/red. Too bad they don't make them in LED. Where'd you get your clear/red LED tails for the sedan?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yea I really want the LED too so I'll prob go with the clear/red but I do like the red/clear/red. Too bad they don't make them in LED. Where'd you get your clear/red LED tails for the sedan?
Quite a few sponsers stock them; I think they even come with trunk lights too.
Mine were purchased from Umnitza a few months ago though. Mine are the older version too btw, the ones for sale now are DOT approved I believe.
Check with the sponsers, I'm sure one of them can cut you a good deal. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
looks good! after you get clears i would suggest window tint!

·
<3s Euro-Spec
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. It's a Step and yea I plan on getting tints, I just don't know what % to get them because I don't think really dark would look good on my car. I'm planning on doing the lights first, then tints, then rims/lowering, and then a lot later when i have money doing body stuff.

·
Registered
505 Posts
IMO, best price to mod quality ratio is 3Ming the mouldings. Takes about $40and a few hours of time. Your car will flow SO much better too. Congrats...

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Tom your ride looks nice and clean. my 1st modes were clears and dde. Best mode ever^^

Quite a few sponsers stock them; I think they even come with trunk lights too.
Mine were purchased from Umnitza a few months ago though. Mine are the older version too btw, the ones for sale now are DOT approved I believe.
Check with the sponsers, I'm sure one of them can cut you a good deal. :thumbsup:

Hey Aerick what size rims are you running on your car?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts