·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,806 Posts
:( sorry to hear/see

·
Registered
381 Posts
all you're going to need is two paper clips a rubber band and match.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
basically, i was at a stop sign turning left onto a two lane road. the traffic in the right lane stopped,waved me on,i started to roll out past the stop sign,looked left towards the left lane,didnt see anybody,looked back right towards the highway,didnt see anybody,as i started to make the turn and cross that left lane i got smashed by a buick suv

its a horrible intersection and ive(along with every other perosn who lives around here)done it 10 million times,i just got unlucky this time and somehow didnt see the tank steady approaching me..

the real awesome part is that i paid for my car upfront no payments, and my mom said she would handle the insurance but neglected to tell me i dont have collision

accident was deemed my fault and just like that i dont have a car anymore i have no money to fix that type of damage and i need tuition money to start college this fall anyway.now im not even sure if thats happening because if i cant get myself around,i typically dont get around. ma works all the time and i dont really have anyone else to help me. im really stuck in a rut right now. its pretty easy to see what parts i need(hood,bumper,mtech fogs,headlights,grill etc) and if i can get the parts together cheap enough i might actually be able to keep my car. if any of you know of anybody getting rid of any parts i need please let me know i havent completely given up hope yet although its not looking promising. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Sorry to hear this; I had almost the same damage and fixed it all myself in a friends garage for 80$ (took a hammer to the hood, no replacement parts). People ask how I got "that dent" and I can't help but laugh since it used to look like your pics.

·
Registered
143 Posts
that sucks man....i would be totally pissed with my mom....but thats why you should have made sure your mom had full coverage on your car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts