E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
M-Crazy said:
Best pics of the show i have seen so far. Nice work :thumbup:
Wow, thanks a lot man! Much appreciated :) Yea, there's just soooooo many cars/products to take pics of, so I tried to choose the most myself and others would enjoy!

europass said:
I was going to post some pics but They would be doubles of yours. Hey Nick, I wish I could have caught up w/ you but It was hard cause' there was so much to see. Talk to you later bro!
No problem bro..its all good...One of these days my friend :) Glad you had a great time too!

HRE_///M3 said:
Craig's Flossmann has the hottest Flossman Widebody M3 out there!!!
You said it bro... I know the car was great on Craig's car from pics, but there's just nothing like seeing it in person and noticing a virtually flawless paint job..no swirls, marks, etc.. perfect! :thumbup:

hp99hp said:
geee wonder who's car this is? :woot:
Haha, of course bro... I LOVE your car and all the TWC/CD ones :bow: :drool: Love the rims man... Hmm! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awesome finally meeting you Nick! I had a blast this past week. SEMA week is waaay waaay too much fun...it was the perfect way to celebrate our year, can't wait till 05!
-brian

·
Registered
60 Posts
The show was great. That truck outside with the patriotic paint job and chrome everything was the craziest car there and will probably be the craziest car i'll ever see in my life.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Those P-cars are ****in sickkkkkkk.....both cayennes and the cobalt blue TT :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
:drool:

Nick, what are you doing Wed. eve? Dunno if you've poked your head in the GA forum at bfc, but theres a meet @ Andretti's and some cart racing. Since you're up this way you should slide by, maybe I'll run into you on 92, I want to hear that SC whine!

·
Registered
257 Posts
nice pics :) most of the cars looked even better in person...unfortunately not all of them :dunno:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah that truck is just insane .. looks like an escalade (on the front anyway) ... how much power is that thing putting down - it had to cost a ton.

Every car there seems sick .. I wouldnt mind having anyone of them // THANKS FOR THE PICS :thumbup:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts