E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, more SEMA pics..haha...hope everyone isn't sick of them yet! :)

Below are the links to my Day1/Day2 pics, but first some notes/observations from my first SEMA:

- First off, you HAVE to go to SEMA!! It's just the best show if you want to see the best products/cars/prototypes available
- Was great meeting up with the whole TWC East/West crew. Was my first time meeting/hanging with the West crew and those guys are the best and crazy too! haha... Expect some BIG changes in TWC next year.. some new projects will be unveiled and certainly not dissapoint
- The Porsche Gembella Cayenne GT from Yokohama was one of the best rides there :bow: :drool: 750 Hp and soo much cf inside/outside..hehe
- The '05 Mustangs were certainly the "car" of the show.. Must have been 2 dozen at least.. But the Ford booth had crazy mods already done to them :thumbup:
- Praxxis suspension looks really impressive and very interesting!
- HRE 9-series, eh, not too impressed with. However, the Competition series looks verryy nice.. Hmm! :)
- Evolution for Volvo had also one of the best vehicles out there. Almost made me want to start a new project! hehe...
- Finally saw M3ntal's chrome M3's in person. Looked nice, but the paint already had tons of scratches/swirls/imperfections for just being out of the paint shop for 2 or so weeks? Was kinda funny seeing 3 other chrome cars there at SEMA... two other Mercedes and a Panoz Esperante
- And finally saw Craig Lieberman's beautiful M3 in person... now that paint job is simply stunning in person :thumbup: :bow:

Gallery links:
http://www.pbase.com/nickacs/sema04_day1
http://www.pbase.com/nickacs/sema04_day2

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,226 Posts
Great pictures, none of the silver Legacy wagon though :(

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,423 Posts
Nick great pics... the Rebel helps huh :) Too bad I didn't make this show :( When you get a chance hit me up...got some news for you.

·
Registered
686 Posts
hello may i please know what this is?

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RYANM330CI said:
:hi: NickACS It was great meeting you in person :thumbup:
Definitely Ryan, glad we had a chance to talk :) Eisenhaus had a strong booth with all their beautiful products and of course the chrome M3 was a nice attraction there too..hehe :thumbup:

Didn't see or get a chance to see any other Fanatics out there besides the TWC crew... Hope everyone had a great time!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice pics Nick!!!! :thumbup: The hre c20s looks nice :D Too bad I couldnt go :cry: :cry: Seems like everyone had alot of fun...

·
Registered
686 Posts
HRE_///M3 said:
Craig's Flossmann has the hottest Flossman Widebody M3 out there!!! :bow:
:thumbup: the true "M" color!

·
mod-er-at-or-er
1,162 Posts
Craig's car is hot. Looks a lot better than the chrome one IMO. Those HREs look hot. The paint job does too.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,048 Posts
I was going to post some pics but They would be doubles of yours. Hey Nick, I wish I could have caught up w/ you but It was hard cause' there was so much to see. Talk to you later bro!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts