E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been looking at this board for a while now and thought its about time I introduce myself. I drive a sahara beige '01 330xi.

Also i have not seen any other sahara beige pics on this board so if anyone has some with different body kits or wheels that would be great, because i am holding off on my wheels and body kit because i was hoping i could see it on my color first.

The Pic
Sorry about the pics these are this is one i took at the dealer to show my dad what the car looked like before i bought it. The only thing i have so far is the license plate delete strip.The Pic

·
Registered
644 Posts
nullptr said:
Picture doesn't like being linked, try this: http://www.geocities.com/eriks330xi/my330xi01.jpg
Well, that doesn't really work either ... anyways, if you want it to work click the link in the previous post, then just add a question mark to the end of the link in your browser's address bar and hit enter ... that should prevent referer information from being sent, which should allow the request to continue ...

·
Registered
644 Posts
nullptr said:

Well, that doesn't really work either ... anyways, if you want it to work click the link in the previous post, then just add a question mark to the end of the link in your browser's address bar and hit enter ... that should prevent referer information from being sent, which should allow the request to continue ...
Or I could just attach it :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh by the way, nice car :D

Very original color ... wonder how she'd look with clears.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help

Thanks. Im still trying to figure out this board.
I was wondering the same thing about the clears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts