E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,502 Posts
Eric your not done modding yet... :lmao:
Looks very nice man... DIY day will come soon... :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
very nice... classy

What % is ur tint, it looks real nice

·
Registered
264 Posts
great lookin car. good luck with stopping the modding. I told myself that on my last bimmer, sigh. Drop that front plate if you can, cleans uip the look. I know jerz makes u have it, but I didn't keep it on this car or my last, just bring it when you go to get it inspected and if your place is cool they will let you go. Again, great work so far...kee it up!

·
Alco-ma-holic
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i hate having that plate, when i got the Aero bumper, I told them not to put the tag holder on the car cuz i knew they'd have to drill into the bumper. Yet when i picked it up, they had already put it on. I've got a euro tag holder and tag, but i dont think it fits my bumper, i definately have to cut back a few of the tabs left on it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Nice car you got there...

But I think u need to lower it...just an opinion.

·
Alco-ma-holic
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its one of the easiest and cheapest mods i've got. Its just the door handle part from the rear drivers side door of the sedans. I'll look around for the part number, but i know i've seen a few threads about them. I'd suggest doing a search on the forum. It was only $6 from pacific and i got it painted for free cuz the body shop around me does a lot of silver painting. Install is supposedly really easy, my GF did it for me while i was at class one day, said it only took like 15 mins. You just have to undo 2 screws when the door is open.

Good luck, and thanks for the compliments.

Eric

1 - 20 of 23 Posts