BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:banghead:
Was driving on these till about a month ago...Sorry jon about almost killing you, and thanks for the 68s....

·
Registered
171 Posts
holy ****!! n i thought i needed new tires. damn. how long did you have those? one word.. WHY?! why on earth did you have to go that long? maybe you didnt have any money to get new ones.. but still. that's SO dangerous.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wah!! :yikes: All thread gone!

I had a scary moment once. I had my rear rossos for about 25,000km and the inner, centre part of the rear tires were almost gone, like yours sundance2108.

One day, I reached the beginning of a 80 degree right bend in pouring rain, at about 40km/h, 40km/h, and when i turned in, my rear just started to snap out, so i corrected my steering and held on, my rear came back and then snapped again, this time more violently and I turned 180 degrees before stopping! :eeps:

Balls disappeared. Only found them in the boot later that day! :lmao:

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bimmer_Thr33 said:
holy ****!! n i thought i needed new tires. damn. how long did you have those? one word.. WHY?! why on earth did you have to go that long? maybe you didnt have any money to get new ones.. but still. that's SO dangerous.
Yeah, didn't want to go through hassle of getting new rubbers because i knew i was going to get new wheels anyways.

Had money, just didn't want to spend it...life, how do I put this, is not on the above money on my list of priorties...:lmao:
bf was nice enough to lend me his 68s...they look cute! :D

Those tires lasted probably 48 thou? I think because I bought the car used at 26 and haven't changed tires since..dont know much about tire wear...does 48 sound about right?

Azriel: Yeah, of all the times i has rained where i lived (portland) I have never hydroplaned once..but w/ these tires, when i was at 47k, it was pouring down rain on my way back to SD from Phx, i was braking and the tail slide out...it was not good, almost got in an accident w/ roomate and boyfriend in the car...fortunately I didn't freak out and do anything wrong...whew. I feel soooo much safer. The ride was TERRIBLE too! OMG felt like I had 24s or something :lmao:
amber

·
Registered
99 Posts
:yikes: Woah!! Is that a new record for a set of tires?? 47k miles or kilometres? :lmao:

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BMWERKEN said:
Wow never seen a girl run the tires down that much...watch now that the fanatics know ur a chick...this thread will instantly get at least 150 replies...ahha

Nah, I try to keep it on the down low, attention whores are :ghey: I occasionally sign w/ my name when i feel the post is more important, or personal. Otherwise, i can be whatever you want me to be :D I bet 90% of the boards don't know who I am...I like that, lets try to keep it like that. shhhhh...

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kev330cisport said:
wow...mine are close to that, i am ordering my new ones soon
OMG do it ASAP! I feel stupid for running these so low :tsk: ...too many bad things could have happened, thank god they didnt.

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Azriel said:
:yikes: Woah!! Is that a new record for a set of tires?? 47k miles or kilometres? :lmao:
:flipoff: :tongue:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guess that when it comes down to tires, we can't cut cost like getting replica bodykits! They are the only things that are keeping the car on the road!

Luckily u managed to get them changed without any incident! :thumbup: Happy driving!

·
wah wah wah
2,725 Posts
amber your ****ing crazy...damn glad to hear your alright....why did you let it get down so far?...you should have noticed it LONG before....thank god you good some good rubber on now:D

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mfspolo said:
amber your ****ing crazy...damn glad to hear your alright....why did you let it get down so far?...you should have noticed it LONG before....thank god you good some good rubber on now:D
Marco! I've had it w/ your comments and sexual innuendos through facial expressions over the internet..be a man and come to so cal and say it to my face! :flipoff: :D

some people can't afford YUGOS like others...:cry:

but thanks for being concerned, aww such a sweetie.

:fruit:

oh yeah, get on AIM! haven't talked to you for awhile

1 - 18 of 18 Posts