E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some idiot texting rear-ended me this morning :banghead: The front also has damage because he drove me into the car in front of me. :tsk:

Babys at the collision shop right now and I'm waiting on a phone call

I was trying to sell her to pick up a new car after Christmas, maybe i'll have to start looking sooner :(

I only have this crappy picture for now

Wish me luck guys! :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
That sucks bro!!! I got a dent on my door from careless people opening theirs and parking too close -.-... But nothing like urs, wish u the best!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I saw an accident this morning right in front of me. Driving to work, all I hear is tire sounds on wet pavement, and then saw the car infront of me trying to swerve out of a rear end... then BAM.

A lot of drivers need to know how to keep distance when driving :facepalm:

anyway OP, good luck and I hope this gives you an opportunity to find the right car for you.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Something like this always seems to happen whenever you are trying to sell it. Same thing for me, as soon as I put ads up I hit a pothole and had to have to tires replaced :(

Best of luck on the repairs!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It seems as though this is turning into, BMW Accident Month. How many people have been hit this winter so far? Seems like a thread is made every couple of days about someone getting rear ended. Sorry OP, hope all works out for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's that on the ground that looks like a chunk of exhaust?
haha its a piece of the guys car i think. not exhaust

That sucks bro!!! I got a dent on my door from careless people opening theirs and parking too close -.-... But nothing like urs, wish u the best!
thanks man, i appreciate it

Sorry to hear about your car, good luck on dealing with your insurance company and your *cough*neck and back pain*cough*.

That pink roundel......

:tsk:
:rofl: i know its so tacky! but i love it. pink and cf babyyyy and i am actually at the hospital right now getting treated for neck shoulder and back pain :eek:

I saw an accident this morning right in front of me. Driving to work, all I hear is tire sounds on wet pavement, and then saw the car infront of me trying to swerve out of a rear end... then BAM.

anyway OP, good luck and I hope this gives you an opportunity to find the right car for you.

you're selling your baby?!?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something like this always seems to happen whenever you are trying to sell it. Same thing for me, as soon as I put ads up I hit a pothole and had to have to tires replaced :(

Best of luck on the repairs!
ugh :( worst thing. Thanks for the well wishes though

It seems as though this is turning into, BMW Accident Month. How many people have been hit this winter so far? Seems like a thread is made every couple of days about someone getting rear ended. Sorry OP, hope all works out for you.
thanks man :( it sucks

·
Registered
126 Posts
First and foremost, glad that you're ok. I would push very hard for their insurance to total it out. Let them know that you were planning to sell your car and since you were not at fault, you refuse to accept the car back. Let them know that it would make it very difficult for you to sell the car now. If all works out, car shopping time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First and foremost, glad that you're ok. I would push very hard for their insurance to total it out. Let them know that you were planning to sell your car and since you were not at fault, you refuse to accept the car back. Let them know that it would make it very difficult for you to sell the car now. If all works out, car shopping time!
i know, my mechanic is a long time family friend and hes going to try and total her out for me

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Don't forget compensation for injuries

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

by the way, LOVE the du hast plates in the sig

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Is that your red light camera pic as ur sig? I remember that thread, pretty cool shot.. Good luck with ur car...hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
yes it is my RLC pic :) a friend made it for me and thanks everyone for all of the support. I'm hoping to get into a rental today or tomorrow until everything is resolved. I appreciate all of the kind words :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
got some pain meds, super stiff. I'll be alright :) Doctor said I had whiplash, but i'll bounce back quickly. Thanks for asking :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts