E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So someone bypassed the 330i and went for the project 330ci. (340)

Just went to look at the car, and guess what I found. Glove box open, console open, in dash console open, and 1 missing owners manual. Someone popped the cylinder and opened my baby up. Nothing else was done, just a keyhole and owners manual. About 300 bucks in damages according to the dealer.

Weird eh? :dunno:

Here's a funny part, they took out the master keys to my company, and left it on the passenger seat. Obviously they didn't know me that well

Anyway, with the clean break, someone knows how to open a bimmer. Careful out there people.

:cry:

Wonder why they didn't at least take my napkins.......high quality "Kleenex" you know. :lmao:

·
99% Stock
862 Posts
Damn that really sucks. Good to know that youre taking it in stride though. :thumbup:

By the way, this is probably a senstive subject now but you have any pics of your car, your mods sound absolutely sick!!! :drool:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics Soon

I will have them, when I get myself a front bumper and stop being lazy :D

All i have is grills and headlights, lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ACCORDING TO THE DEALER

Apparently, by cracking the cylinder out, and manually turning the keyhole, it overrides the alarm, and people walk right on in :tsk:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Why? Im coming to NY just in case.

I know I come off calm, but the act of breaking in doesnt make me mad. I got more mad when my car was shipped and had 9 MILES on it.

What really pisses me the F*** off is::mad:

1. Someone sat in "MY" seat. :ben:

2. Someone violated the keyHOLE that only I enter. :azzhole:

3. Someone put their low-life A$$ in my leather cockpit. :nono:

4. Someone sat in "The Ultimate Driving Machine" and didn't have the nerve to ask. :dunno:

5. Someone took the nicest owners manual pack known to man. :loco:

6. Someone took my CD-R's but left my newly promoted trance mix in the dash. :neener:

Take care guys, i'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PM

Orient Blue 3 said:
Hey titanium330ci, I noticed you have a GTR M3 engine and tranny in your car, how come I haven't heard more about this? Could I see some pics of your engine?
check PM

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Odd

My father just got off the phone with my aunt. Her son's (my cousin) mother in law's bimmer got hit too. Last week. Same break, and only the owners manual gone too (next town over) :dunno:

Some new fetish?

·
Registered
38 Posts
OEM alarm owners! Take you car back to the dealer who programmed your car and have them program it so that you can only disable the alarm with the keyfob, this is how my 2 e46 is setup. The only thing about this is that you cannot use the valet and wallet key to arm/disarm the car's alarm.

While your at it, might as well add the shock sensor for $25.

Jeff

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BAVARIAN323i said:
Id watch out for a counter attack
He's probably reading up on the car to find out where the battery is or something, or maybe he's using your VIN for a stolen car
Yup, I kept that in mind. As we all know, we have received two copies of the Roadside Assistance Card. I kept one in my wallet, and one with the manuals. That contains the VIN#.

Had BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES note that.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts