-eclipse 7002 indash monitor w/ 5962 indash 6 changer

·
Registered
656 Posts
pretty sweet....what do you think now??

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
its bout time u posted some last min pix. srry to see her go though! she looks much better inperson too! I had to privledege! :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
yup, tracers are one of the nices wheels RH ever made. too bad.

·
Registered
644 Posts
'93 Honda Civic Coupe w/ GS-R motor swap, full Xenon body kit, etc. I still own the car, but my little brother drives it. It's generally faster than my 323ci, and rather fun to drive but completely lacking refinement. Also, I really like the torquey power of the BMW vs. the Honda where you have to rev the **** out of it to make any power ... when the little brother goes off to college it'll be my speedy little beater :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
nice ride

just had a thought though that your old car (the gsr) will beat down your 325 :lmao:

modded gsr's are pretty fast.. seen some take down Z28 camaros.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jk330i said:
nice ride

just had a thought though that your old car (the gsr) will beat down your 325 :lmao:

modded gsr's are pretty fast.. seen some take down Z28 camaros.
that was actually my first thought when i picked up my bmw. my gsr would rip my 325 a new asshole.. easily. i wish i didn't have to sell it.. but i needed the extra cash to help payoff the bm.

oh... by the way.. i sold it last month for 5500. hopefully it's at a better place now.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
calvin said:

that was actually my first thought when i picked up my bmw. my gsr would rip my 325 a new asshole.. easily. i wish i didn't have to sell it.. but i needed the extra cash to help payoff the bm.

oh... by the way.. i sold it last month for 5500. hopefully it's at a better place now.
omg whoever picked up that deal I'd say made hell of a bargain!

But then again now you have a bimmer and those acura people drool over it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts