BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody in gvrd know anyone or any shop that can do the smg to manual conversion for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I know someone that could do it as long as you don't need your car ASAP as they can only work on the car in their off time. PM me your mobile and I'll have them text you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does anybody in gvrd know anyone or any shop that can do the smg to manual conversion for a reasonable price?
Also a second option is cg motorsports. But you will need to provide bell housing and parts. They haven't done one yet, but willing to do it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got my car back earlier this afternoon. So far i am very happy and satisfied with it. The forum member who did the conversion was great. I was being an ass myself to kept pushing him to have it finish asap but he didn't wanna give me back the car thats not in the best condition.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'd love to meet up sometime soonand see the work done and how it drives!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Finally got my car back earlier this afternoon. So far i am very happy and satisfied with it. The forum member who did the conversion was great. I was being an ass myself to kept pushing him to have it finish asap but he didn't wanna give me back the car thats not in the best condition.

We demand a full account, cost, progress etc. For science!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I was wondering if you could give me the contact info to the forum member that converted your e46 m3 from smg to manual. Now that you have had the car converted for 4 years, are you happy with the job the forum member did?

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts