E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to admit it, but I'm loving the look of this car....I had a B5 S4 which was a lot of fun and I'm sure this car wont disappoint. Granted, I still have a year until my lease is up, but I'm thinking buying this for a year or two until the new M3 comes out. We're assuming a 2007 2008 launch of the new M right??

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it looks really hot...

I want:

Arctic White w/ either Red Leather or Black&Silver Alcantara.
Loaded up...

Mods:
HRE 545R
KW V3
Milltek Exhaust

hehe...car is a year away and I already know what mods I want...WTF is wrong with me :hi:

·
Just Marinatin'
2,495 Posts
nice

skeemr4 said:
I think it looks really hot...

I want:

Arctic White w/ either Red Leather or Black&Silver Alcantara.
Loaded up...

Mods:
HRE 545R
KW V3
Milltek Exhaust

hehe...car is a year away and I already know what mods I want...WTF is wrong with me :hi:
I think that audi is holding on to its good looks unlike bmw. I really want to get an A4 next. Wish that I could afford an S4. :bawling:

·
Registered
699 Posts
i was on the waiting list for a 6 speed nogaro blue before i purchased my M3

The car had yet to arrive to the states when i wanted it last summer. They told me I would of had it by September or October however they called me which i guess was nice of them because they didnt have to but they called stating I wouldnt receive the car until most likely January-February so I ended up taking myself off and getting the M3. I still have yet to see one on the road to make me regret my purchase but pics I dont think really do the s4 justice. At least so ive been told. I want to head down to Audi for a test drive but then I might end up trading the M in lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love my M3...However, my lease will be up next July. So I'm beginning to think of what I my options are. I'd love to get the new e90 m4, but that still seems to be 2-3 more years away.

I want to stay in the low to mid $50,000 dollar range. The s4 seems to be the logical choice. I figure I'll get the s4 for 2 years and then snatch up the e90 M when it hits US shores. Is Audi ordering like BMW? If my lease is up in July, when should I order the S4??

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ordering cars from dealership are usually the same. For the M, S, and AMG they are usually around 3-6 months depending on if there's a lot of people on the waiting list. The B6 S4 are most likely will have people on the waiting list. Better way to find out is to just go to your local dealership and ask them. :)

how's the options of mods avail. for the new S4 anyway? heard they don't have enough room to work in some FI parts?

u can also get a end of year 2004 C32 for about that same $$.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
i like the s4 except for one thing....those lower side moldings, they look so out of place.....i'd take em off and swap em for the regular A4 molding.....

·
Registered
973 Posts
ziggyE46 said:
i like the s4 except for one thing....those lower side moldings, they look so out of place.....i'd take em off and swap em for the regular A4 molding.....
that's the point...the regular A4 don't have those molding. The regular A4 don't have any side moldings at all.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
FrankW said:
that's the point...the regular A4 don't have those molding. The regular A4 don't have any side moldings at all.
the regular A4 has lower plastic moldings that can be popped off and substituted on an S4....I saw a guy in hollywood that did that and it looked good...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.