E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple pics of my new Winter wheels... what do you think? The 68's just looked to small to me and I couldn't wait until Summer to put the 19"s back on!

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
haha nice. Those look familiar

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
You jerk I consider them my summer wheels :sad:

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
19's????:confused:

is the weather not that bad this time of year?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HKE46Boy said:
Put those typeIII back on steve.
Not a chance until it gets above freezing and all this salt on the roads is cleaned up! :tsk:

Dirtboy,
They look good. Should be easy to clean too. :thumbup: What size are they? I wanted the 18"s so I can stuff some bigger brakes in there eventually ;)

mc,
Not even... see my reply above. :sad:

Chris320d,
Will do :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
@Dirtboy

Hey Dirtboy,

i`m from the Eifel "near" Bitburg to !!!
Next to Prüm !

:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Carlos Mtech said:
I can't afford having two sets of rims! you lot are too much!
Me either! Let alone three sets! So, someone in Europe please buy my 17" so I can eat next week :cry:

I want 1.000 Euro for my wheels and tires.

M Doppelspeiche 68 with Michelin Pilot Sports
17 x 7.5, 225/45ZR-17 front
17 x 8.5, 245/40ZR-17 rear

They are 2.313,08 from the dealer, so I think this is a very fair price. Please PM me if you are interested.

Steve

·
Registered
127 Posts
what's like driving Bimmer in Germany? very common? a lot of Porsche?

·
Grüne Hölle Junkie
1,628 Posts
SL57 said:
what's like driving Bimmer in Germany? very common? a lot of Porsche?
bimmers are very common here, but usually its the 4 door E46's - 320's and lower. i don't see too many 330's or M3's, except here on the base.

@Steve-
my wheel sizes are 17", tires are 225/45 front and rear. I have also thought about BBK, guess if i get the brakes i'll be selling these rims. or change out the brakes every season- NOT:thumbdwn: we'll see when i come back from korea. i'm still debating whether to go with 18" or 19" rims...:dunno:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dirtboy said:

@Steve-
my wheel sizes are 17", tires are 225/45 front and rear. I have also thought about BBK, guess if i get the brakes i'll be selling these rims. or change out the brakes every season- NOT:thumbdwn:
:thumbup: I'm just waiting for ACS's new BBK to come out this Summer to see what I want to go for. At Essen this year the MOV'IT guys said they have been working with them so we'll see.

BTW, I picked up a 206 for my wife so I don't have to drive the BMW on snow days anymore so the Pilot Sport tires do OK ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts