BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gucki83 said:
Nice! That's the new sponsors wheel, right? Looks like a Hartge replica. Lookin' good man!
Yeah, they are (about both the sponsor and Hartge replica). They look identical to the real thing and the build quality and detail is amazing!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
what size tires do you have??

wow that drop looks sooo good :drool: nice ps work! Im liking your new rims!! Very nice :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bluecougar said:
what size tires do you have??

wow that drop looks sooo good :drool: nice ps work! Im liking your new rims!! Very nice :D
They're 235/35-19. Thanks for the compliment by the way! Where in the bay area are you? i have a friend going to school in sonoma and might be drivin up there to visit him sometime soon. itd be cool to check out some nice bimmers in your neck of the woods

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
lewdog, you7re running the H&R race springs on stock shocks? how do you like them?... also, what %tint do you have on your car?... very tastefully done mods../.

-jon

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
M3J0N said:
lewdog, you7re running the H&R race springs on stock shocks? how do you like them?... also, what %tint do you have on your car?... very tastefully done mods../.

-jon
must be a little confusion... i dont have any H&Rs yet but im definately thinking about making them one of my next mods. in regards to the stock shocks, i dont know how well that would work... any input anyone? in regards to the tint... its 35% in the rear and i believe 25% in front. And thank you very much for the compliment! :)

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
You should have no problem with tire rubbing if you have 235/35 all around. Now go drop it :)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
Presns323i said:
thats not a pshop.
its mike's car on h&r race.
puahaha jk :p

subdued said:
I thought people said you didnt need a drop with 19's?? :hmm:
Who said that???? Drop looks soooo much better!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ummm this car is running stock suspension and 19s?.... wow, it looks dropped already...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts