E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up! So I bought this 330i from a friend of mine recently for a fair price. It has done 260 000kms. (162k miles)
It's got some rust on the fenders unfortunately, the front fenders will be replaced and the rears will probably get repaired with some new fresh bodywork.
Will raise the car so it's more driveable and do a wheel alignment, and fix an exhaust leak. :D
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Gear shift

·
Registered
494 Posts
So yesterday I bought some nice alcantara M-sport seats, front and rear. Which actually came from a rare "edition 33" car. Will throw away the old basic leather seats which are very uncomfortable.

View attachment 928455
I wish we had these in the US! :(

I've been thinking of doing M-Texture Alcantara since you can buy the fabric, but reupholstery is expensive...

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
5,122 Posts
I found these for 250 bucks ;)
I looked at getting a set a couple of years ago. The shipping would have killed me.

So, I picked up some reproduction M Rain fabric. As soon as I can find a decent place to handle the reupholstery, I'll get it done. So far every place I've looked at have shown some examples of poor work; mainly sewing panels with wrinkles in the fabric.

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
8,052 Posts
So yesterday I bought some nice alcantara M-sport seats, front and rear. Which actually came from a rare "edition 33" car. Will throw away the old basic leather seats which are very uncomfortable.

View attachment 928455
How did you get the rears modified to fit the wagon?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts