E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
congrats you got the cool lights

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NYCSteel said:
what year dat ? how much u paid ? milage ?
'02 8k miles $32k CPO w/6yr 100k mile protection (Factory warranty still good until 2006 maint. til 05)

·
Registered
72 Posts
that is defintely a good deal.
i got the 03 for almost $5k more with 7000 miles.
and i had to buy the darn extended 100k warranty.
i'm so jeolous.
:banghead:

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
269 Posts
Good job, now take the front license plate frame off :D

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
congrats!!!!! but prepare to spend lots of money.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, I was sad to see my '01 325i go. But I haven't missed the two extra doors yet. I do like the Steptronic Transmission, nice break from shifting my old 5 speed. If the '02 would have had an 6M I might I have indulged in manual again. The car has Sport-Premium-Xenon-PDC-Heated Seats-Steptronic, that's about it. Going from a 5M 325i to a 5A 330Ci there doesn't seem to be that much difference in acceleration, but then again I have only driven my new car about 5 times. I report back on that in about week.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fastfour said:
Good job, now take the front license plate frame off :D
Yep...that was my first upgrade... :D Oh that, and installing my warning triangle and first aid kit from my Euro Delivery 325i. I am surprised the US bound cars don't have those.

·
Registered
196 Posts
thats one hell of a deal, the dealer was trying to sell me a 325 w/ 4k CPO for that much. damn good

·
Registered
62 Posts
p0tpie said:
congrats you got the cool lights
Yeah, nice car! What's different about the lights? The silver trim that you get with the 330Ci?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW! I posted this ~ 4 1/2 years ago! I should have kept that car! I wonder where it is today.

:hi:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts