E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my MVR rims about a month ago, but my friend recently sent me the pics we took at his crib. here they are. [excuse the ****ty looking pics]

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my next task is to get some nice tint on the car, a phatty remus exhaust, and drop it about an 1" - 1.5" all around, but i'm worried that i may loose that BMW handling and control, any ideas?

any other thoughts on what else i can do?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
looks great!!! perhaps a lowering job should be priority on ur list no?

·
Banned
0 Posts
dropped and tinted

this is mine w/19, and race hr springs in front stock height in rear, handles and rides awsome, tint is pimp, but cant see **** day or night!!! oh yeah, this is w/ dtm remus exhaust!!

·
Euro.Techniks
3,711 Posts
DropTopBM said:
car is looking good bro... it would look even better with clears and a drop... maybe something like this ;)

woohoo now thats one sexy sedan
now that looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks

Hey DropTopBM, thank you soo much for those "projected" images of what it could look like, now i'm definately convinced about droppin it and gettin clears. i can't wait now. thanks again!!

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
1,784 Posts
Damn, you hav ethe same car my wife just got....those pics make me want to get her MVR's before I get my wheels. Great job!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts