E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a very productive week in terms of mods. The other day I ordered my new rims - 18" Lowenhart BR5 in silver and my other mod (my ACS black CF interior trim) is arriving early next week. The attached pics were taken by the vendor I'm buying the trim from. These are actually my trim pieces and the vendor snapped some pics to put on their website (hms motorsport). I hope you like the pics. I can't wait to get it installed! :)

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pic #2

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pic #3

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pic#4

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NickACS said:
Awesome bro! Congrats :)
I know you've been lookin a long time for those babies! hehe..
Yeah, too long. :)

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Navin323i said:
It's been a very productive week in terms of mods. The other day I ordered my new rims - 18" Lowenhart BR5 in silver and my other mod (my ACS black CF interior trim) is arriving early next week. The attached pics were taken by the vendor I'm buying the trim from. These are actually my trim pieces and the vendor snapped some pics to put on their website (hms motorsport). I hope you like the pics. I can't wait to get it installed! :)
Lowenhart BR5s huh? nice. I orderd those too, but never put them on and I am now trying to sell them. What size did you get? 18s or 19s?

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,539 Posts
looks good! gotta love the cf!

too bad it isn't silver cf. ;)

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fisch330ciTopasBlau said:
looks good! gotta love the cf!

too bad it isn't silver cf. ;)
I don't think it's bad. I actually preferred the black ACS cf over the silver ACS cf. I'm trying to keep my interior all black, except for my chrome/aluminum gearshift, ebrake and foot pedals/dead pedal, and felt the black cf was the one I wanted to go with. :thumbup:

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: My new mod - Black ACS Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

RRRize said:

Lowenhart BR5s huh? nice. I orderd those too, but never put them on and I am now trying to sell them. What size did you get? 18s or 19s?
I thought I mentioned in my post that I went with 18's, but yeah, I went with 18's. What about you? Also did you go with silver or chrome?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts