E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the new shoes and the new look:

I have recieved so may compliments since I have installed these wheels, and like some other fanatics on this board, I absolutely love how they contrast with the car.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AxL320d said:
Nice wheels congrats. :thumbup: Are those 18s? You need to drop your baby to get them visual more bigger :yikes: :thumbup:
Thanks, im trying to decide what I should get in terms of dropping it. Oh and they are 18"s, which may bring up the problem of rubbing....so I dunno how to circumvent that problem right now.

·
Registered
11,154 Posts
no matter how many time i say this, it just doesn't seem to get through, YOU NEED A NEW FRONT AND REAR TO FLOW WITH YOUR KIT!! other than that, great pics and location :p

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bimmerchop said:
no matter how many time i say this, it just doesn't seem to get through, YOU NEED A NEW FRONT AND REAR TO FLOW WITH YOUR KIT!! other than that, great pics and location :p

LOL, I know I know!! Im working on it one step at a time, :craig: Its deciding WHAT front and rear to get thats my problem right now, any creative suggestions? Im not toooo toooo familiar with whats out there.

·
Registered
11,154 Posts
well, you seem to have a hamann theme going so I say finish it off with the hamann GTR front and rear

·
Banned
17 Posts
GHoStRidEr4450 said:
Thanks, im glad you like em. However I dont know if they make Manaray VR5s in 19".... :dunno:
stay tuned in spring/summer '05 :shhh:

excellent job w/the car thus far. i can only see BRIGHT things for this car's future :) i love how the polished lip/rivets compliment the body color. NICE. OCW appreciates your business. let me know if there is anything else i can do to help you out. i can have 58mm oem aluminum BMW roundel wheel decals shipped out to you for $25.

great pics!

Mike
OCW

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
coming along, once you get the kit and the drop i think it will look pretty good. in your case tho, i would suggest a kit before a drop, only because you've got like half a kit thus far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts