E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Banned
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First the pics!! :D

Been using this setup for a week now and I'm very happy with it. :excited:
I can control everything with the alpine wireless remote or using the touchscreen.

So far my Alpine system consists of:
  • Alpine TME-M770S -- 6.5" Touch Screen Monitor
  • Alpine VPA-B222 -- Vehicle Hub Pro
  • Alpine DVA-5210 -- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
  • Alpine NVE-N872A -- DVD Navigation System
  • Alpine KCE-422i -- iPod Full-Speed Cable
And I'll probably be adding these as well:
  • Alpine TUA-T500HD -- HD Radio Tuner
  • Alpine KCA-100BT -- Bluetooth Interface Module
  • Alpine KCA-620M -- USB Adapter for MP3
Who needs a CD Changer when I can use the iPod or burn Mp3s to a CD/DVD! :str8pimpi

The Bezel you see in the pics can be ordered on my site: http://www.mybimmer.net and I'll be adding a lot more pics this week!

Rich

·
Registered
7 Posts
this is almost exactly what i am looking to get for my car.. oh man its looks GREAT! I just want the screen with the navigation and i-pod/dvd set-up.. how much did u pay???

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Damn, like always...sick setup with your custom bezel. I want to test this out in person... lets meet up.

·
Banned
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is almost exactly what i am looking to get for my car.. oh man its looks GREAT! I just want the screen with the navigation and i-pod/dvd set-up.. how much did u pay???

You can get the monitor and brain (TME-M770S & VPA-B222) for about $800 online. That's your basic system. Then you can add XM, DVD, NAV, etc later on.

Also, NO VENT mods required. This is a very easy install. Only wires I had run from the trunk to dash are the monitor cable and a wire for the speed sensor.
All the equipment is in the trunk.

Rich

·
Banned
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
very nice setup!

·
Registered
656 Posts
OMG ... I want this! I want something that has an OEM look and this is perfect! I will definately be contacting you in the future for more info! GREAT JOB! :bow: :pimpin: :craig:

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.